Re: --quote and -DELE

From: Antony Dovgal <antony_dovgal_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 07:30:09 -0800 (PST)

>You should not add the URL as the file part of the
>DELE operation. DELE is an
>FTP command and it accepts only a plain file name (if
>at all).

ok, I'll try in that way...

>Well open your eyes, the reality is out there and
>there are a lot of better OSes but that is not to be
>discussed here.

The question is "better for what and in which
conditions?".
But I agree - that is not to be discussed here.

>The hard part is to know all the different quirks of
>the different OSes to write docs that are working and
>syntacticly correct on all platforms.

It's clear...

>I'm sorry, but I can't figure out any solution to
>your problem! ;-(

VERY BAD.

In spite of everything, thank you for your help!

with best regards,
Antony Dovgal

P.S. I'll keep trying. If there will be a positive
results - I'll say.