Re: Compiling problem with SCO

From: Francis Dagenais <francis_at_voxtel.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:42:52 -0500

> Try the attached patch. It puts the curl-provided prototype within a
> preprocessor condition that should make the SCO compiler ignore it and
> hopefully it won't complain on the latter use of getpass_r().
> Please let us know how it works!

Hi (Daniel),
   I used the patch you sent me last monday, so I could compile 7.5.2 with
sco. I did simple tests with libcurl (https post to a credit card transaction
server) and it worked out fine so far. If some problems occurs, I'll let you
know.

And by the way, (may be it sounds cliché to say so) but curl is a damn nice
piece o' work ;-)
Thank you for your help,
Francis