Re: Compiling problem with SCO

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 23:26:22 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Francis Dagenais wrote:

> > I noticed the problem was the third argument in getpass.h that the
> mismatch
> > with the SCO's internal getpass_r() function. SCO is the only system
> I'm
> > aware of that has a getpass_r(). I corrected this.
>
> But the error is still happening when compiling 7.5.2. I would like to
> know how to correct this. Somebody can help me?

I trust this is still SCO and the problem is the getpass_r() prototype in
lib/getpass.h ?

Try the attached patch. It puts the curl-provided prototype within a
preprocessor condition that should make the SCO compiler ignore it and
hopefully it won't complain on the latter use of getpass_r().

Please let us know how it works!