curl packaging & rpm

From: <loic_at_gnu.org>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:57:35 +0100 (CET)

       Hi,

       I had problems rebuilding the binary packages from the 7.5.2
source rpm. I fixed this in the CVS tree, adding curl.spec.in and
curl-ssl.spec.in. I also added a goal in the Makefile.am so that building
the rpms is simply done by :

         make rpms

       and do not require root privilege. I also fixed some of the
Makefile.am so that make distcheck works as expected. The corresponding
patch is attached to this mail.

       I use curl for the new version of my crawler and I like to be
able to re-build the curl distribution by doing:

          make dist rpms

       Cheers,

--
Loic   Dachary         http://www.dachary.org/  loic@dachary.org