Through proxy to dialup internet

From: Anzej Lemut <anzej.lemut_at_kiss.uni-lj.si>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:22:42 +0200

I have a problem getting a asp page:
http://www.bsi.si/html/financni_podatki/dnevni/tecajna_lista.asp
through a proxy server with a dial-up line.
When I use:

curl -o "c:\InetPub\wwwroot\Tecaji\tecaji.htm"
http://www.bsi.si/html/financni_podatki/dnevni/tecajna_lista.asp

in a batch file (and the dial-up line is curently down) I get an:
curl: (6) Couldn't resolv host 'www.bsi.si'
message.

When I use the same batch file at the time the line is up the requested page
gets downloaded!?

But when I use:
curl -o "c:\InetPub\wwwroot\Tecaji\tecaji.htm" -U username:password -x
server1:80 http://www.bsi.si/html/financni_podatki/dnevni/tecajna_lista.asp

in the batch file (where server1 is the name of my MSproxy 2.0 server and 80
the port I use)
I get an "HTTP Error 407:407 Proxy Authentication Required" message in my
destination file.
This happens no mather which usermame I use, no mather if I use any
username.
Whatever I do, if I use the -x server1:80 switch (port 1080 or 8080), I get
the 407 error from wherever in the LAN network

Can anyone help?

I am using curl-WIN32 without SSL.

Anzej
Slovenia