Re: HTTP 1.1 POST

From: Rick Welykochy <rickw_at_ce.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:33:49 +1000

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, Rick Welykochy wrote:
> > I need the following:
> >
> > blah blah blah ...
>
> The question is, how is that 'blah blah blah' supposed to look like? Is it
> just user-specified data? I assume it is.

The content can *only* be an XML document. No multi-part
dividers or MIME headers allowed. That's my problem.
-F and setting explicit content-type are inherently
different.

> > 3. can I help you patch/fix this problem?
>
> I posted a patch the other day that fixes this. I have even received
> confirmations that it works.
>
> Apply the patch, extract the files from CVS or wait for the next release!

Thanks, Daniel. Will download the latest and apply the patch.

BTW: curl rocks! It has 1001 uses. Thanks to all for the great work.

With regards
Rick Welykochy
e-commerce developer

Corporate Express Australia - Electronic Commerce Team
Order office products from http://www.ce.com.au
Ph 02-9335-0435 Fax 02-9335-0753 Helpdesk 02-9335-0501
Opinions expressed in this message are my own and not
representative of Corporate Express Australia Limited.