Re: HTTP 1.1 POST

From: Rick Welykochy <rickw_at_ce.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 10:23:38 +1000

Rick Welykochy wrote:

> Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> > I posted a patch the other day that fixes this. I have even received
> > confirmations that it works.
> >
> > Apply the patch, extract the files from CVS or wait for the next release!
>
> Thanks, Daniel. Will download the latest and apply the patch.

I spoke too soon.
I cannot find your patch for the HTTP Content-type being
emitted twice. I've looked through the mail archives for Aug 2000
and only found a patch for Linux/gethostbyname_r().

Where did you post the patch to 7.1 to fix this?

Thanks
Rick Welykochy
e-commerce developer

Corporate Express Australia - Electronic Commerce Team
Order office products from http://www.ce.com.au
Ph 02-9335-0435 Fax 02-9335-0753 Helpdesk 02-9335-0501
Opinions expressed in this message are my own and not
representative of Corporate Express Australia Limited.