No more vprintf() error

From: Claude Cormier <techsupport_at_devises-or.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 01:26:46 -0400

Hello Daniel,

Well guess what. I no longer have the vprintf error. All I did was to
locate the curl directories in a /src right under my root directory.
Before that, I installed in a path two-miles long and I was getting
tired of moving there all the time. Maybe it has to do with the lenght
of the path ???

Now the configure completed OK and the make appears to have done same
and create a file named curl in the /src directory. But when I run it I
get:

This script is just a wrapper for curl
See the libtool documentation for more information

I was expecting a binary. Now I see a libtool program in /the main
directory but no docs.
Where do I go from here to get an executable. I can't see further info
on the install page.

Thanks for your help.

Claude