Re: Welcome Back!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:13:03 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, Troy Engel wrote:

> See you're back in full force (as usual, everyone mailing you privately
> instead of the list :-), hope the holidays were good, things have been
> quiet around here.

Heh.

Yeah, I had a *really* good and relaxing time. You'll find some pics from my
backpacking in Mexico at my site some time next week or so...

I had almost 100 emails regarding curl in my mailbox, most of them being
mailed to me privately, yes. I am dealing with them now and I've actually
already replied to most of them, even if all the changes and bugs discussed
aren't yet fixed.

Speaking of fixes, I expect to have a new beta available in the end of this
week.

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77