RE: 6.5.2 Win32 FTP Problem

From: <Nico.Baggus_at_mail.ing.nl>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:57:40 +0100

Are async reads with select, an option????

regards,
Nico Baggus

PLEASE NOTE:
The information contained in this electronic mail message is
privileged and confidential, and is intended only for use of the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without
copying or disclosing it.