curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

Keeping check on Corona

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 13:50:17 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Lots of events everywhere is canceling these days due to the virus threat. I'm
thinking we hold out a while longer regarding curl up 2020 and monitor the
world situation and then I will email everyone who has signed up to see what
the general feeling says amongst us - and make a decision based on that.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!