curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

Re: Aw: Re: More agenda!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 16:42:40 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 1 Feb 2017, Luca Di Pasquale wrote:

> Actually both: I would like to hear a "generic" talk about HTTP2, focusing
> on the new features, followed by how curl implements them and best
> practices.

Great! now we're getting lots of good ideas and feedback. I threw a bunch of
the ideas onto the agenda page so that they don't get lost.

I've done numerous talks on HTTP/2 in general and I implemented most of the
HTTP/2 stuff in curl so I can probably talk about that at length... =)

  https://github.com/curl/curl/wiki/curl-meet-2017-agenda