curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

Re: More agenda!

From: Tony Aiuto via curl-meet <curl-meet_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 10:19:56 -0500

I would love a BoF session on http2.

We actively support it at Google. It is available for all our services. I
am currently having trouble using it from a consumer product I am working
on. The problem is when I mix http2 and multi-handle and I try to do things
like throttle individual steams and willfully cancel one connection in the
multi-stack. Things go wrong and I don't know if it is buggy or I am doing
something wrong. And by "doing something wrong", is that because of
misreading the docs, or doing something which is fundamentally impossible,
but appears possible.

Hearing the experiences of other people who are trying to push the limits
might help find solutions or direct development of the API.