curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

Call for papers

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 21:54:12 +0100

It's only about 2 months until the meeting, so I think it's time to make a
formal request for presentations. It might be handy to have a sign-up form for
these like the registration form, but I imagine the volume won't be too high so
having people simply e-mail their topics here (is this list open to
non-subscribers?) or to one person might be sufficient. Sending along the list
of suggested topics we received last year when gauging interest in having a
meeting might spark some people's imaginations.

>>> Dan