curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

Re: Conference catering

From: Tony Aiuto via curl-meet <curl-meet_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 13:12:46 -0500

Are there any "scholarship" attendees who will get the registration gratis?
If so, we must remember to bump the lunch cost to account for them too.
That aside, the costs for either option sounds reasonable. My preference
would be for the cold lunch. It makes less mess and it is probably easier
to wrap leftovers for donation to the office refrigerator.