cURL / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

Conference agenda

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 23:26:13 +0200

Have you thought about an agenda for the conference? How many people expressed
an interest in preparing a talk in the last poll? Were you thinking of a
formal agenda, completely playing it by ear, or somewhere in the middle?

If you haven't taken part in an Unconference before (see Wikipedia), I think it
would work well for part of the time, depending on how many formal
presentations there will be. Assuming we have only a handful of prepared
talks, an agenda something like this might work:

Friday night
------------
meetup at a Biergarten for early arrivals

Saturday
--------
registration
introductions
keynote talk
coffee
second presentation
lunch
third presentation
unconference signup
coffee
unconference
wrapup talk
dinner (optional)

Sunday
------
fourth presentation
panel discussion with curl committers
coffee
breakout sessions/unconference signup
lunch
breakout sessions/unconference
coffee
breakout sessions/unconference
final wrapup talk
dinner (optional)

I imagine you already have your own idea about an agenda, and it's completely
different. What would that be? :-)

>>> Dan