libcurl for QNX 7.0.0 ( ARM64 )

From: Thomas Barth via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 12:09:57 +0000

Hello everybody,

first of all I want to explain my main task.

I want to develop an OpenApi client for the OS QNX 7.0.0 which runs on a ARM64 (aarch64le) hardware.
For this task I need the curl library for QNX. And here starts the .

I develop on a Windows 10 host with QNX Momentics and CMake- GUI.
For the first goal to build curl library for QNX I use CMake- GUI.
I created a little make configuration file for the QNX environment
which I use for the cross-compiling with the CMake- GUI.

In the attachment file I added the GUI output of the CMake- GUI
It shows a lot of "not found" and "failed!" entries.

Is anybody out there who had done anything equal or tried anything equal
and who can help me.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

Thomas Barth
Software developer