Re: How to use libcurl to login to Spotify ?

From: Philip Tellis via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 10:40:29 -0400

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020, 04:16 Morbius via curl-library <
curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se> wrote:

> I have installed *curl 7.72.0-DEV (x86_64-pc-win32) libcurl/7.72.0-DEV
> Schannel WinIDN*.
>
> I work with *MinGW C/C++* on Windows 7 and Windows 10.
>

> *What I wish to do.*
>

> I would like to use libcurl to login to the Spotify login page :
>
> https://accounts.spotify.com

I'd recommend you use Chrome's network panel to observe the network traffic
during login. You can save these requests as a curl command (that's an
option in chrome).

Step 2 is to try the curl command on the command line. If that succeeds,
then step 3 would be to reproduce that command line using libcurl.

Hope this helps

Philip