How to use libcurl to login to Spotify ?

From: Morbius via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 15:10:48 +0700

I have installed curl 7.72.0-DEV (x86_64-pc-win32) libcurl/7.72.0-DEV
Schannel WinIDN.

I work with MinGW C/C++ on Windows 7 and Windows 10.

What I wish to do.

I would like to use libcurl to login to the Spotify login page :

https://accounts.spotify.com

Through research, I have learned that others have used the following
functions in similar situations :

CURLOPT_USERNAME

CURLOPT_PASSWORD

CURLOPT_USERPWD

CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS

However, I do not know how I could make use of them for the Spotify login
page.

What I have done so far.

Not much really.

I went to the Source Page and I observe the presence of a Javascript :

https://accounts.scdn.co/js/index.149c7398ea10e98a3462.js

Here, I am blocked. I don't know what to do next.

I am still a beginner at libcurl and I wish to learn through practice.

Could someone explain why Spotify requires a JS routine to perform the
login, and provide some guidance so that I can move forward ?