feature freeze on Wednesday

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 09:04:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hello team!

The feature window closes again on this Wednesday and from then on we only
merge bug-fixes until June 24th, when we expect to ship curl 7.71.0.

Feel free to submit PRs even during the freeze, but if you're doing new things
you should expect to get some extra time to perfect the work before we can
merge it.

As always, the current in progress RELEASE-NOTES for the pending release can
be found here: https://curl.haxx.se/dev/release-notes.html as it shows what
has happened and been merged since the previous release.

See you in the github issues!

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!