Re: error: implicit declaration of function 'RAND_egd'

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 23:42:20 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 23 Mar 2020, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

> I don't do anything special with EGD. I don't know what state it is in in
> OpenSSL 1.1.1d. (I recall talk of OpenSSL removing it).
>
> If that is the case, wouldn't this check detect lack of EGD
> (https://github.com/curl/curl/blob/master/configure.ac#L1839):

Yes, but there are lots of things you can switch off in OpenSSL and we don't
check for them all and I've never seen EGD switched off before... (if it even
is the case here)

We typically address these things one by one when someone faces problems like
this.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!