Re: curl_easy_perform() call does not return

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 18:17:02 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020, μž„νƒμ˜ via curl-library wrote:

> I'm facing a problem with libcurl version 7.53.1 on linux 3.0.21.

Note that this version is three years and 25 releases old.

> If someone have ever seen a timeout not working properly, can someone please
> help me find the cause?

Timeouts are meant to work. It they don't, you're seeing a bug somewhere.

If you can't give us a lot more detailed information or even a way to
reproduce, then you're pretty much left on your own to debug.

My advice: start with figuring out when this happens. Then find out in what
state curl is when this happens.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!