Re: How to get more information about error code 7

From: Dan Fandrich via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 01:50:38 +0100

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 05:33:52PM -0700, Leo Song via curl-library wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.
> I've already enabled CURLOPT_VERBOSE, and still getting Curl error 7.
>
> I've tried with CURLINFO_OS_ERRNO, and am getting errno 101, which maps to
> "Network is unreachable".
> Is there any other way to get more debugging info from openssl or socket calls?

I think you've reached the end of any help curl can give. The OS is reporting
that it's unable to connect to the destination server. There are many possible
reasons for that, none of which curl can be expected to know about. It might be
a firewall in the way, the machine might have a bad network configuration, or
the server may simply be down. I think you'll have to start using some elbow
grease and track down which of those, or something else, it might be.