Re: superfluous CURLMOPT_SOCKETFUNCTION handler calls?

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 08:40:58 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 25 Nov 2019, Felipe Gasper via curl-library wrote:

> When a given HTTP request is done, I’m seeing the registered
> CURLMOPT_SOCKETFUNCTION handler being called once with CURL_POLL_REMOVE, and
> then again--on the same file descriptor--with CURL_POLL_OUT.
>
> Is this expected behavior? Unfortunately I don’t have easy repro
> steps, but I thought I’d see if this rings a bell with anyone out there.

If this was a single transfer then it certainly seems like unexpected
behavior, even though of course the API doesn't claim that this can't happen.

But there are many factors involved. Maybe I just overlooked one just now...

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me