superfluous CURLMOPT_SOCKETFUNCTION handler calls?

From: Felipe Gasper via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 19:09:36 -0500

Hello,

        I’m using libcurl 7.67.0.

        When a given HTTP request is done, I’m seeing the registered CURLMOPT_SOCKETFUNCTION handler being called once with CURL_POLL_REMOVE, and then again--on the same file descriptor--with CURL_POLL_OUT.

        Is this expected behavior? Unfortunately I don’t have easy repro steps, but I thought I’d see if this rings a bell with anyone out there.

        Thank you!

cheers,

-Felipe Gasper
Mississauga, Ontario