Re: Looking for a HTTP test server which doesn't send Content-Length

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 11:12:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 19 Oct 2019, Andreas Falkenhahn via curl-library wrote:

> So unfortunately, my old test case HTTP server which sent HTTP responses
> without the Content-Length field seems to be gone. Does anybody happen to
> have a URL for a HTTP server which responds without setting Content-Length?

curl's test suite HTTP test server can do this, but I'm also pretty sure it's
probably not very suitable for others to use. Our test server is basically as
dumb as you can get it and just sends whatever we instruct it via the test
files.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me