Re: file:// test URLs

From: Rod Widdowson via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019 06:21:06 +0100

I’m sure we went through this about a year ago. As I recall a bad implementation many many years ago got people trained to do the wrong thing and doing the right thing breaks too much, but others will remember.

Don’t go there, from personal experience it will take up huge chunks of your life that you will never get back,,.

Sent from my iPad