Re: Help on using curl on IBM AIX thru C Programs

From: Igor Korot via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 17:48:46 -0500

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 5:25 PM KrishnaSagar S via curl-library
<curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se> wrote:

> Hello All,
> I'm new to this curl and seeking help from any one of you who can help me on developing programs on IBM AIX machine using C/C++/Embedded SQL Programs.

In order to help you we need more information from you.
What type of program you want to develop? Why do you want to use cURL?
Are you familiar with the software development process?
What are you specific question(s) in regards to cURL?
Did you check online for any code sample for cURL?

Thank you.