TeamViewer sponsors more AppVeyor power

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 23:21:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I just want to announce that TeamViewer has graciously and most generously
stepped up and now sponsors additional AppVeyor CI CPU power for the curl
project.

On the behalf of the curl projet, I thank TeamViewer and our other awesome
sponsors. It is thanks to these companies that we can keep making stellar
products since they make sure we have good infrastructure, development time
and more.

You find all them all mentioned over at:

   https://curl.haxx.se/sponsors.html

If you too want to contribute to the good cause of curl, you can do this by
contributing time, code, help, docs and more but if you prefer to give money,
the place to do that is over at:

   https://opencollective.com/curl

You can *also* actually help the project by buying curl support from WolfSSL
as mentioned in my signature, since WolfSSL employs me to work on curl.

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me