Re: [RELEASE] curl 7.66.0

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 07:59:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 30 Sep 2019, Dennis Clarke via curl-library wrote:

> On an Oracle Solaris 10 server I was surprised to see :
>
> "asyn-thread.c", line 248: error: undefined symbol: AF_LOCAL

It surprised me/us as well as the Solaris CI builds were supposed to catch
problems like that. Turns out they didn't work good enough and thus we shipped
without noticing this mistake that broke the build on multiplex unixes.

Clearly room for improvement there.

Originally reported here: https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/4328

The fix landed in git 20 days ago in this commit:
https://github.com/curl/curl/commit/e34ec7de5964baa214555115f5061

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me