Re: Informal 2019/2020 curl roadmap poll

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 09:19:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, Aleksandar Lazic wrote:

>>  - ESNI
>
> First: +1
>
>>  - MQTT
>
> Second: +1

Going by the responses we've seen so far, that seems to match what others
think as well...

> Maybe you can switch from google forms to a more privacy oriented poll
> service like.

Sure! I've tried out several competitors but none has been as flexible or
offered the same no-cost approach. I'm open to keep trying others. Most others
I've tried limits the surveys in various ways in their free tiers and I've
found the paid levels too expensive for my use cases.

> https://poll.digitalcourage.de/?lang=en

This ^^ service for example only offers a very basic poll functionality and
can't host an 11-question poll the way this roadmap thing is.

(Another small nit could be that the fine print, FAQ etc on the site is all
only in German which makes me a bit cautious as well.)

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me