Re: How to do optimal FTP upload for multiple files?

From: Daniel Jeliński via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 23:30:11 +0200

> Neigher users nor I run the app in VirtualBox. This is an ordinary desktop application being run on desktop operating systems running on "bare metal".

I see. What's the performance of curl on the same connection?
I took a quick look at your code; noticed that you use
CURLOPT_READDATA without CURLOPT_READFUNCTION; this is not exactly a
reliable combination under Windows where mixing compilers and standard
libraries is pretty common. It might be responsible for the timeouts
you saw.
Regards,
Daniel