Re: Change Curl_is_absolute_url to allow URI without authority

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 22:26:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 1 May 2019, Aron Bergman via curl-library wrote:

> I propose to change the check for a slash to instead check that the char
> isn’t a number.

But why? Can you show us what benefit this brings to anyone? To me it seems it
will mostly just make curl think some strings are absulute URLs that it just
can't parse and won't accept anyway?

> P.S. Is there any preferred line-length for mail?

I don't think we have any such. I personally read all emails in a text-only
client, but it does line wraps by itself pretty good.