curl up update

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 23:55:57 +0100 (CET)

Hello!

We are still intersted in adding a few more talks/presentations to the curl up
weekend agenda. Now only about 50 days away!

We've updated it recently and the current work-in-progress program is always
in the wiki:

   https://github.com/curl/curl-up/wiki/2019

The Friday symposium program seems to be pretty set by now. You may notice
that one of our prominent speakers had to cancel but we got another prominent
speaker to step up to replace him.

I want to emphasize that this event is open to anyone and everyone who wants
to attend. There's no particular requirements, no fees and no magic handshake.
All you need to do is to register on the site, get to Prague on the right date
and show up.