Re: schannel: next InitializeSecurityContext failed: Unknown error

From: Andreas Falkenhahn via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 11:48:31 +0100

Any idea where to look for that in Windows? But once again, if it were
generelly impossible for Windows to contact the revocation servers it'd
be pretty certain that it was a configuration/firewall/whatever issue.
But the strange thing is that Windows can't contact the revocation servers
*only* for specific domains, i.e. the *.de one works, but for the *.com one
it can't contact the revocation server. But it's not as if *.com didn't
work at all, e.g. https://www.paypal.com/ works fine, but for my *.com
domain it doesn't work at all.

BTW, I don't have any antivirus software on said Windows 7 machine and
I also tried disabling the firewall altogether - all to no avail :/

--
Best regards,
 Andreas Falkenhahn                            mailto:andreas_at_falkenhahn.com