to bounty or not to bounty

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 13:48:56 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

A while ago we decided to join the Bountygraph bounty program. This way we'd
get a bug bounty program that would source funds from participating companies
and hand out them as bounties to awesome white hat hackers.

It didn't work out.

Bountygraph basically had just started when they decide to shut down due to
difficulties in getting companies to fund the programs (and something about
the specifics when money would be handed out).

So, we're back to where we were before. There's no longer any dedicated curl
bounty program.

Communications are ongoing that possibly might get another one kicked off
soon. Maybe.