Re: Retrieve all addresses mapped to specific host, not just one IP

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 18:55:51 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 12 Aug 2018, myLC--- via curl-library wrote:

>> However, I wouldn't be opposed somehow exposing the whole list if someone
>> would like to work on it.
>
> If this happened through an optional callback after the hostname has been
> resolved, you wouldn't have to "expose internals", nor would you have to
> change the code much.

We wouldn't expose internals, either way. If we would provide the data in an
array or struct somehow, that would be made specifically for exporting
purposes. That would be no difference between providing the data in a callback
or post-transfer in a curl_easy_getinfo() call.

I think most existing users would presume such data to become available via
curl_easy_getinfo(), like the primary IP and friends already are.