Re: Retrieve all addresses mapped to specific host, not just one IP

From: myLC--- via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 10:51:39 +0200

On 08/11/2018 01:47 PM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> However, I wouldn't be opposed somehow exposing the
> whole list if someone would like to work on it.

If this happened through an optional callback after the
hostname has been resolved, you wouldn't have to "expose
internals", nor would you have to change the code much.
I haven't seen how this is being handled internally.
Is there something similar to the addrinfo struct?
If this is handled "in a portable fashion" internally (same
structure regardless of OS), then it boils down to
passing the pointer to that. :-)