RE: Windows users! Help us test upload performance tuning?

From: Kees Dekker <Kees.Dekker_at_infor.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 06:07:08 +0000

>>Jan Ehrhardt's XP test was really slow and if we exclude that from the
>>results, the average patched result goes down to 46%.

Perhaps completely irrelevant and probably already taken into account: Windows (any network performance) may severely suffer from a virus scanner,
or if no AV or security product is installed, Microsoft Windows Defender. Also, when Windows is under heavy network load, it behaves much worse than
e.g. Linux or other UNIX flavors (worse=less snappier, hiccups etc).