Re: AW: libcurl with openSSL on windows x64 - no certificates?

From: Ivan Pilipenko <ivan.pilipenko_at_matrix-vision.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 10:12:36 +0200 (CEST)

> Michael Schlenker <Michael.Schlenker_at_contact-software.com> hat am 20. Juli 2018 um 15:42 geschrieben:

The idea was to specify a directory where our clients could put their certificates in, instead of relying on us shipping an up-to-date cacert.pem file. Besides, if I specify CAPATH (if the option worked) it should also see the bundle if it is placed in that path. Or am I missing something?

--
Freundliche Grüße / Best regards
Ivan Pilipenko