Re: print curl_easy_setopt in debug function

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 00:18:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018, Tejas wrote:

I would urge you to submit a proper pull request to the project if this is a
change you propose we want to consider for merging. That way it gets a lot of
checks and scrutinizing automatically done by machines. And more eyes and
attention from other users.

> I have a barely compiling version here

What exactly does "barely compiling" mean?

> would a similar working commit be acceptable?

It seems a bit excessive to add 1300 new lines of code for this.

A suggestion would be to an array with all the option names and output them
more generically in a single spot rather than adding a separate function call
in all 258 different case blocks. Also, you don't need to declare new separate
locally scoped variables in all those blocks. Reducing that would also make it
a less "heavy" change.