Re: print curl_easy_setopt in debug function

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 08:37:44 +0200

On Tue, Jun 05, 2018 at 12:42:56PM -0400, Tejas wrote:
> I wasn't clear again :D
> Could we have some logs for this in libcurl itself? I did some scouting, and I think we need to do Curl_debug(...) in each case
> There seems to be a lot of enums, but a script could do the hard part of adding these logs. Would they be too verbose? (I don't mind them being too verbose)
> Any thoughts on this?

I think this would be a hard sell. libcurl logs are intended to give a view
into the inner workings of libcurl that aren't available elsewhere, but logging
the set options is easily done in the application. It would also be dozens of
log lines in many situations which would hide other, useful log entries in
their volume.

>>> Dan