Re: curl, WolfSSL and CRL => nope

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 16:07:46 +0200

On Mon, May 07, 2018 at 02:37:01PM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> I've run into a little snafu with this, so if there's anyone who've played
> with CRLs in wolfSSL before I wouldn't mind a little help.

I looked at this when I set up my WolfSSL autobuilds and ended up with this
notes line (which you can read on all my WolfSSL autobuilds):

  WolfSSL 3.8 does not support SAN with embedded NUL, so skip test 311.
  WolfSSL 3.8 does not support specifying a CRL file, only a directory, so skip
  test 313.

>>> Dan