curl, WolfSSL and CRL => nope

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 14:37:01 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

In my trying to get a CI job up that builds curl with wolfSSL and runs all
tests with it [1], I ran into two separate issues. One turned out to be a
wolfSSL bug that is being fixed [2], and the other is the lack of CRL support
in our wolfssl backend code.

I've run into a little snafu with this, so if there's anyone who've played
with CRLs in wolfSSL before I wouldn't mind a little help.

I filed an issue in the wolfssl issue tracker about this[3] with some details,
but I'm not entirely sure where the problem lies...

[1] = https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/2528
[2] = https://github.com/wolfSSL/wolfssl/issues/1529
[3] = https://github.com/wolfSSL/wolfssl/issues/1546