Multiple '$' blocks in the INTERLEAVE callback function

From: Srijith Vijayakumar <Srijith.Vijayakumar_at_mathworks.in>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 04:24:15 +0000

Hi,

I am facing this issue where the CURLOPT_INTERLEAVEFUNCTION receives multiple '$' (ASCII value =24) blocks. I am dumping the packets to a file within the callback as seen in the screenshot attached.

The third and fourth bytes in the block (04 62) indicates a RTP data length of 1122 bytes. However, as you can see there is another $ packet within the RTP payload. This messes up the remaining packet and packets to follow.

Am I missing something here or is this actually a limitation from cURL-side?

Thanks in advance!

-Srijith

[cid:image001.png_at_01D3D17B.06A07D00]