Travis CI proposal

From: Patrick Monnerat via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 14:32:13 +0100

There are currently no tests at all about character code conversion,
supposed to be used on at least the TPF platform.

I have locally added to CFLAGS "-DCURL_DOES_CONVERSIONS -DHAVE_ICONV
-DCURL_ICONV_CODESET_OF_HOST='\"ISO8859-1\"'" to enable an identity
conversion on the Linux platform: this does not test the proper
character conversion, but at least enables code compilation checking and
associated valgrind memory problems detection.

Using this configuration, I found 2 bugs (fixed in 70231d6 and 3b51fa6).
Thus I suggest to have some Travis CI batch using it.

The trouble is there are currently some warnings on the iconv calls:

non-ascii.c:122:21: warning: passing argument 2 of ‘iconv’ from
incompatible pointer type [-Wincompatible-pointer-types]
      rc = iconv(*cd, (const char **)&input_ptr, &in_bytes,

                     ^

/usr/include/iconv.h:42:15: note: expected ‘char ** restrict’ but
argument is of type ‘const char **’

Maybe we should determine iconv() argument types at configure time to
avoid these warnings, then check as shown above in Travis CI.