Mime API landed in github master

From: Patrick Monnerat via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017 19:37:55 +0100

I've just pushed the new mime API code, doc, examples and tests.

According to PR https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/1839 discussion, some
things have been done, some others left to do:

- curl_mime_file() has been removed, although I hope we may have
something like that for unnamed open files one day.

- curl_mime_encoder() is not yet implemented (no doc), but the entry
point exists.

- Doc has been updated according to comments.

- Form API examples are converted to mime API.

- Small number of commits: the drawback is they are large.

- Still measuring file size with fstat/ftell, until we get a better
solution.

- A doc about converting a program using the form API to mime API is not
yet written.

- test1135 is disabled: a better solution than getting CURL_EXTERNs has
to be found in the future to determine entry points order in DLLs. For
now, I think the best solution will be an SONAME bump (not yet done).
Your opinion ?

Happy trial !

Patrick