Upload a file with preserving Modified File Time

From: Keith Patella <kpatella_at_onezero.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 21:00:17 +0000

I'm using a sftp server WingFTP and am uploading files but have been unable to figure out how to preserve the Modified file time on Windows. I've been using libcurl latest version but am now trying to do it through the command line. I'm using the following:

curl -R -O -k -u oneZero:default -T C:\bin\machine.csv sftp://10.20.100.80/bridge/machine.csv

No matter what I try my file is always set to the time it was uploaded.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Keith