Re: target-independent libcurl headers

From: Rahul Sabnis via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 15:18:02 +0530

Hello Daniel,

Yes, I did all below steps:
$./configure
$make
$make install.

I am trying to compile the example as given in below link:
https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/http-post.html

This includes only curl/curl.h which intern includes curlrules.h

If someone has solved this error with 7.54.0 or earlier version, could you
please give me some link which talks about solution ?
Probably I can't wait for 7.55.0, which is scheduled for release in August,
I guess.

Thanks,
Rahul.