Closing idle issues and pull-requests

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 11:54:59 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

We regularly close bug reports and provided pull requests that don't go
anywhere and are for all practical purposes abandoned[1]. This has been done
pure manually. Bugs or work that get focus back can always be reopened or a
new issue can be filed. It helps us filter out the "dead ones".

To streamline this policy and to remove the human factor from the equation a
bit, I want to switch on a bot that will do this automatically[2] and I'm now
looking for input and thoughts.

The idea is that the bot marks all "stale" issues that haven't had any
activity for 90 days. If no further activity is noted in the 14 days following
that, the issue gets closed.

The 90 and 14 numbers are configurable variables that I consider suitable but
we can always tweak them. Now or in the future.

[1] = https://curl.haxx.se/docs/bugs.html#Closing_off_stalled_bugs
[2] = https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/1398